Medieval World Map 1375 Europe, Mediterranean Sea and Middle East
The Catalan Atlas (Catalan: Atles català, Eastern Catalan: is a Medieval world map or mappamundi created in 1375, which has been described as the most important map of the medieval period in the Catalan language,and as "the zenith of medieval map-work".
✪ Fine reproduction printed with a Canon imagePROGRAF TX-4000.
✪ Heavyweight Matte Museum quality archival paper at 250 g/sqm.
✪ Pigment inks (Canon Lucia EX) that are water & fade-resistant.
✪ Frame is not included.
✪ All maps have a 0.2 inch border that helps for framing.
✪ The print has several sizes. Other sizes are available.
✪ Please allow us 1 to 3 business days until the dispatch (in business days don’t count the public holidays & weekends).
✪ All posters shipped inside rigid cardboard tubes with tracking number.
✪ Delivery times:
-Europe: 5-8 business days
-Rest of the World: 9-19 business days
✪ Expedite shipping is available
✪ Any additional info
we will respond in less than 24h
✪ Please read the shop policies
for important information
The Map has various dimensions:
- 22x64 inches (56x163cm) - 4 plates of 16x22 inches
- 24x72 inches (61x183cm) - 4 plates of 18x24 inches
- 28x80 inches (71x203cm) - 4 plates of 20x28 inches
- 32x96 inches (81x244cm) - 4 plates of 24x32 inches
- 38x112 inches (96x284cm) - 4 plates of 28x38 inches
- 40x120 inches (102x304cm) - 4 plates of 30x40 inches